- Life At AeronFly Group
Aeronfly group gives an equal opportunity to individuals to grow their
career, AeronFly Group provides a healthy and peaceful work environment to its employees. After your
selection as an employee, you’re indoctrinated into our family with a welcome kit. Soon after, we brand
you as one of our own. We believe in employees life balance by providing them flexible working hours and
a good amount of holidays so they can enjoy their personal life as well.
AeronFly group also organizes yearly tours to its employees. We also appreciate our employees efforts towards our company, as an appreciation, we provide incentives, certificates, and exciting gifts to our employees so they work to their fullest potential.
OUR CORE VALUES
We come up with a dream to provide the best service to our customers and becoming one of the valuable brands in India.
We believe in team orientation with the greatest leadership. Our team's passionate effort made us what we are today.
ALWAYS BE LEARNING
We are always focused to learn the latest technology and implement it in our system so we can benefit our customers.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
We have a passionate team and they are always working on the latest technology to provide the best customer experience
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
Qualification & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
Qualification & Skills
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, HR systems and tools will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
- MBA in human resource or relevant field.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
The primary role of Business Development Associates is to build sales by contacting and building relationships with new and existing clients. Business Development Associates conduct market research and explore new business opportunities. To build awareness and recognition of products, Business Development Associates help to create promotional and sales materials for clients and the public.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Qualification & Skills
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- High school degree.
Digital marketing is the strategy and processes that connect advertisers with their audiences across digital channels. An advertisement itself is a piece of creative shared via digital inventory - the space a publisher makes available for advertisements on its platform
- Social media management – Understanding different brand requirements and decoding client briefs alongside your team manager is part of your job role. Creating campaigns and campaign reports will be required of you
- Email campaigns – Conceptualizing, getting the right database, designing and blasting out emailers
- Analytics – Web analytics involves analyzing web traffic, social media analytics and analyzing these numbers to reduce bounce rate and optimize the pages for optimum results.
- Content Writing – You will need to understand the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements, and blogs.
- Website – Website management is also another important aspect of this role. You will need to understand how to build websites, manage landing pages and also optimize them with plug-ins, etc. with the help and guidance of your team.
Qualification & Skills
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Office – Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Content Writing
- Social Media awareness
- SEO skills
- Quick Learning Skills
Job Application Process
Kindly fill the Job Application about your Choice. If you are the Experienced, then follow the steps properly and submit details with true documents.
Copyright © 2018-2023 | AeronFly
International Private Limited. All Right Reserved
Made in "Bharat🇮🇳" with